At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction.
In this context, PepsiCo’s European eCommerce team is looking for a Digital Product Content Coordinator that can help coordinate and maintain our digital assets in the system for the Benelux BU. The role will help increase overall efficiency and automation of eCommerce as well as offline operations, by supporting the capture, management, and quality product data across the Benelux market.
- Tag and maintain asset database (Brandbank, PS, Pepsico prod checker, eCI, SEO words, retail specific trade item description perfect page)
- Ensure effective data flows from PEP database to retailer database (e.g., SuperUnie Check, PSinFoodservice check)
- Align with IT teams on PEP systems and retailer system developments (e.g. globalDAM, globalPIM, enhance localPIM)
- Guard systems and processes to apply to GS1 standards
- Collaborate with Regulatory dept. to improve data reliability in nutritional applications
- Monitor DQ and assortment-adjustments (e.g. GS1 NL and GS1 Belux KPIs, retail assortment checks)
- Structure/optimize digital product process (e.g., add packaging materials, marketing info, Amazon in DAM, different HERO formats)
- Fluent English and French – both written and verbal – is a must
- Previous experience with Product Data coordination
- Knowledge of data manipulation is highly desirable
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in Analytics & Reporting (preferably within FMCG)
- An understanding of CPG product publishing standards and content requirement is ideal
- An eye for detail to secure flawless execution and accuracy of data
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- A “can do” attitude and a problem solver
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- An organised, approachable, self-motivated and a flexible team player