About the job
Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports daily operations: ordering process within SAP and Ariba, Procurement Masterdata maintenance, price management and first line business support. As a part of the team, you will join exciting journey in supporting and developing Arla’s purchasing process, tools, ways of working to ensure full compliance and support various Procurement initiatives related to Source to Pay area.
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do. Your main focus will be:
- Supporting Arla’s colleagues in ordering process and answering queries via Service Now tool following service best practices,
- Solving price discrepancies related to contracted suppliers,
- Ensuring correct update of Procurement Masterdata objects to support better quality,
- Participating in the development and maintenance of Procurement tools,
- Participating in and providing professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
- You are well organized and open-minded person,
- Preferably, you have some experience in Procurement,
- If you know SAP or other ERP, it will be a major plus,
- You speak in English fluently.