Global Change Advisory Board (CAB) lead for Digital platforms
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology?
Are you at your best when managing IT changes and acting as a custodian to the production environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– analyze application and IT infrastructure changes and perform conflict management
– contribute and run Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and reporting
– challenge where changes introduce risk in the production environment
– uphold our change management policies and standards
– engage with senior stakeholders to provide change data and management reporting
– contribute expertise to the management and deployment of changes
– partner and collaborate with incident, problem, automation, IT infrastructure and application development teams in providing continuous improvement and reducing deployment risk
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Centre) team, based in Krakow We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the Investment Bank globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
You must have:
– knowledge of ITIL service management framework including change management
– a strong feeling of ownership of the production environment and management of changes
– a background giving you high level technical knowledge to understand IT infrastructure including operating system, middleware, database, storage and networks
– an appreciation of deployment and implementation risk and what can go wrong with IT changes
– strong analytical, problem-solving, risk management and synthesizing skills
– the ability to understand technical documentation and interpret risks
– a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and business management
You nice to have:
– a basic understanding of application software deployment lifecycles (SDLC) and agile methodologies
– experience of ServiceNow, Jira, Business Objects, Tableau product suites or similar
– a natural ability to understand, manage and solve conflicts
– a client centric and service driven individual
– highly analytical
– willing to challenge changes that unduly risks business impact
– able to continuously challenge teams to improve their deliveries
– a strong problem solver and conflict manager
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to a non-technical audiences
– able to interact and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
– proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.