IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you comfortable working with Global teams? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
• Provide L2 technical support for IT related applications – especially monitoring tools.
• Good troubleshooting skills to juggle complex issues involving different enterprise components.
• Keeping track of the end2end issues until they are solved.
• Have a strong Service Delivery culture with the aim to provide project-related technical changes.
• Focus on incident resolution in timely manner and service stability to provide excellent support to our clients.
In this role you are part of a high-performing team of Application Service Operations Experts. You will meet a committed, quality driven and very technical team understanding various tool in the IT for IT area.
The team is based in Poland, India and Switzerland.
• Proactive team player in a global environment
• Ideally hands-on experience with UNIX environments.
• Strong English communication skills
• Experience with sustainable support processes and methods with strong Client focus.
• Confident communicator that can explain technology and workflows to non-technical audiences
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• Stays calm and keeps focused under pressure.
Good to have
• Experience working with monitoring tools(Moogsoft, Appdynamics)
• Experience working with Automations/Scripting (Automation Anywhere, IPSoft IPCenter, Powershell, Python, Bash scripting, etc.)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.