Tech Internship Program: Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for an Intern - Project Officer to:
• facilitate collaboration across internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business
• assist with various organizational activities related to the workforce strategy
• help management in the detection and mitigation of risks and process deficiencies
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
• build and maintain a resource schedule, provide capacity analysis
• maintain team meeting agendas and actions, prepare presentation slides
• administer organizational charts, basic workforce planning and financial analysis
You’ll be working as part of the IB Tech centralized Business Management team located in Kraków and Wroclaw. The BM team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of business management and coordination.
• bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field or during last years of study
• experience with MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• analytical skills and detail oriented, can identify areas of improvement of routine processes
• good organizational and time-management skills
• collaborative, pro-active personality and strong communicator
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.