Software Engineer for Middleware related work
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment? We’re looking for a software engineer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the Middleware Supporting Services
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the ISE Organization, as part of the Technology division in Poland. As an IT Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in providing cloud based solutions to support other middleware technologies. You will be joining a well-established team who will provide invaluable guidance as you grow your knowledge and career. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
• sound knowledge in coding Java
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• preferable previous experience in designing, planning and delivering solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
• a hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
• curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
• fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.