Business Risk Manager IB
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make things run smoothly? Can you comfortably collaborate with and constructively challenge senior stakeholders? Are you self-motivated and driven, with ability to manage multiple work streams and priorities?
We’re looking for someone like that who can support the IB front office in its compliance with UBS’s frameworks, specifically to:
– coordinate the IB review and endorsement of Group Policies, with its associated control environment
– oversee and execute controls to ensure IB compliance with Group-wide, as well as, IB owned policies such as Regulatory Reporting, Vendor Risk, External Chatroom supervision
– support and challenge the delivery of the front to back control environment by driving best practice for controls design and operating effectiveness
– provide proactive and constructive challenge in all aspects of the role
– create and maintain professional relationships with the Investment Bank's management and your business management counterparties
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Business Risk Management team in Krakow. We are part of the IB's first line of defense. We are responsible for managing Business Risk by carrying out procedural controls, proactively identifying gaps, defining solutions, and executing on process and control improvements.
– 5 years+ of relevant experience in a financial services environment (preferably within a Logistics & Control function), and/or in a business management support role
– strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills - high attention to detail is critical
– results orientated with a track record for delivering continuous process improvement
– strong presentation skills with an ability to negotiate and influence others
– a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadline
– confident with exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
– able to provide conceptual input into specific projects and plans
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.