IT Quality & Test Engineer [IB Technology]
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for an IT quality & test engineer to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and maintain the infrastructure
• help defining the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
• help performing the e2e manual tests together with evidences gathering – help automating this process
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• commercial experience with both manual & automated testing
• experience with Cucumber
• Unix and SQL knowledge – moderate level
• ability to write shell scripts
• ability to gather test evidences from various sources (UI, logs, DB etc.)
• financial knowledge (especially derivatives domain) is a plus
• experience working with multiple stakeholders globally (BAs, engineers, internal and external clients)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.