UX Designer (Channels & Platforms)
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
You will work within our Agile Delivery Organization and support the Teams with the best user experience end to end. To do so, you will work closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, data analysts and other UX experts.
In this role you will transform complex challenges into solutions for desktop & mobile web and apps. Your key goal will be to design great user centered and easy experiences across digital devices. For this, a mix of customer focus, creative talent, process understanding, hunger and passion is required.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Customer Experience Design: Product Designer, Strategic Designer, Data Experts and UX Researcher, UX Writer, Conversion Optimization, Design Systems and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity.
We are building the entire Customer Experience Design organization from scratch and need passionate co-workers to help drive UBS into the future! Join us to start the journey of a lifetime.
You`ll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• Demonstratable experience working as a designer on software products
• 2-3 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction and/or Visual Design
• Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision)
• Ability to employ complex product discovery techniques to get a detailed understanding of customer behaviors and needs
• Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset
• Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs
• Demonstratable analytical skills and ability to work with data and derive insights based on data
• Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• You communicate effectively in English
• You are passionate about UX and eager to work in a collaborative and co-creative work environment
• You love working in an agile environment by using your strong design thinking and growth mindset
• You are familiar with the aspects of the UX spectrum - discovery and exploration, user research, information architecture, user testing, A/B testing, design systems, user journeys
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.