HR External Staff Processing Specialist – fixed term contract
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you ready to start a journey throughout the HR Operations world? Are you highly organized and process driven? We are looking for HR Operations Specialist to:
- support HR processes such as onboarding, contract changes and exit for External Staff population
- process HR requests and update External Staff records in HR tools
- resolve requesters' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding, advisory to workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit
- contribute to process and IT-related improvement activities within our team
- collaborate and build long lasting relationship with various stakeholders in Poland, Switzerland and United Kingdom
After successful completion of the recruitment process you will join the External Staff Processing team in Krakow. We are group of bright individuals who value team spirit and collaborative approach. We would gladly welcome a person to share our knowledge and work ethics with.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- spoken and written fluency in English and strong communication skills
- truly service oriented, well organized and with a sharp eye for detail
- able to stay on track and known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
- willing to balance day-to-day work with additional improvement initiatives
- proactive approach and active team player
- previous experience in HR Operations would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.