HR Exit Operation Specialist - fixed term contract
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you interested in labor law?
Do you like to assist customers during important events of their career?
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for a HR Exit Operations Specialist to:
• resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed during exit administration
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• contribute to IT-related improvement activities within our team
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Green Office, Kraków and remotely. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
• fluent in English; French or German would be an asset
• previous experience in HR or service delivery operations is an asset but not a must
• proficient with MS Office.
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.