Flow Processing Senior Specialist - Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
• acknowledge, verify and validate client and fund contribution, withdrawal, redemption and subscription notifications
• work with Portfolio Managers on contribution/withdrawals requests
• ensure timely and accurate booking of cash flow activity
• actively investigate and reconcile breaks against custody records
You will be working in the Asset Management Operations Flow Processing Service Delivery function, providing timely and accurate processing flow activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The Team based in Wroclaw, Poland is part of global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team in clos conjunction with Investment Teams, Client Coverage Areas, Custodians, Fund Administrators and various Asset Management Operations teams.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experience in Fund accounting (highly desired)
• experience in Fund oversight and cashflow management (highly desired)
• 3-5 years work experience in Financial Institutions
• successful experience in automation and simplification of processes (would be a plus)
• advanced work Alteryx and programming (would be a plus)
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• a strong risk-awareness mentality
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, especially Excel
• able to work collaboratively within a Team
• delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.