IT Automation Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you done process, task and infrastructure automations using IPSoft’s IPCenter, Automation Anywhere or with Powershell? Do you strive to automate to eliminate manual efforts? Are you confident at working with stakeholders and understand their requirements and provide solution for their automation needs? We’re looking for someone who:
• Can work with IT teams within Technology Operations Center to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing Automations using automation existing automation technologies
• Can automate using Windows Powershell and IPSoft’s IPCenter.
• Can work on Infrastructure automations involving Windows, Citrix and VMWare platforms. – one or two of this is a minimum must have (2-3 years of infrastructure experience minimum)
• Can work on end-user automations to helps to resolve/reduce end user tickets.
• Can work on incident reduction automation, process automation and task automations that are managed in ServiceNow
• Has good understanding of SDLC processes and CI/CD pipelines and has experience on Github/Gitlab
• Have strong interest in working in an engineering and operational environment
• Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
• Have good understanding of APIs, Rest API, and SOAP API and have good integration experience.
You’ll be working in the End User Services Automation global team within Technology Operations Center. You will be based in Wrocław working with likeminded individuals who will help you succeed. The team is co-located in USA, Singapore, Poland and India. The team is a mix of junior and senior automation and DevOps engineers, data analysts. We build and maintain several toolsets, automations and data analytics primarily focusing on End User Services infrastructure including infrastructure servers and end user VDIs that helps to keep the infrastructure stable and provide improved end user experience.
- 5 years of experience in infrastructure automation, incident, task and process automation with good knowledge of ITIL processes and ServiceNow.
- 2+ years of experience in PowerShell
- 1-2 years of experience in creating automata using IPSoft IPCenter tool
- 1-2 years of Experience in Github/Gitlab
- 1-2 years of experience Ms-Sql/Oracle Sql/PL
Nice to have:
• Prior experience as Systems Administrator and VDI domain knowledge will be a plus
• Knowledge and experience in Splunk, Tableau, Kafka, Moogsoft, Loom will be a plus.
• Experience in Automation Anywhere RPA tool will be a plus.
• Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
• A confident communicator with fluency in Business English who can explain technology to non-technical audiences.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.