Tech Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
As a technical Software Engineer in Test you are responsible for delivering first class solutions for the Markets Regulation portfolio. The role is focused on our data products and regulatory reporting, we’re looking for a superstar that can shape our digital future with us.
This role is for you if:
• You thrive working on Public Cloud and modern engineering technologies
• You want to build first class products underpinned by simplification and efficiency
• You’re an automate it first character taking pride in removing manual inefficiencies
• You are someone that takes on responsibility and works towards excellence all the time
• You are a team player with collaboration and innovation at your core
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working as a part of Technology Markets Regulation in Krakow / Wroclaw. We are dynamic team of technology savvies who design, build and own cutting-edge data and regulatory reporting platforms used globally across UBS. It is not only we do believe in agile practices – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software is of the highest quality and has the "value to customer" at its heart. Empowered to experiment with and use innovative technology stack and design concepts (Kafka, Flink, Kibana, Azure, Databricks, Java, Data Mesh) we make technology a differentiator and forefront of UBS’s strategy. We are waiting for you to join us in the journey ahead!
• Software Engineering in Test experience as your core skill
• Demonstrable and relevant experience in testing complex systems and business flows
• Operated within Agile delivery; Scrum, Kanban and agile methodologies
• In-depth understanding of functional and non-functional testing strategies and test engineering
• Strong in Java (Python a plus) programming; test rigs, harnesses acceptance / unit testing
• Working experience with automation framework(s); BDD / TDD
• Hands on experience with CI / CD implementation, fully automated pipelines
• Working experience with SQL / noSQL
• Experience with UNIX, shell scripting
Nice to have:
• Experience in Financial regulatory markets
• QA Experience with Hadoop or Big data will be plus
• Come from a development and engineering background
• Worked with Infrastructure as code; Terraform / Ansible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.