Internship in Data Quality team
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well-organized with an eye for detail? Would you like to learn how to take care of data quality?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
• build and execute processes to identify, escalate and resolve data quality issues in our client analytics platform
• develop reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools, ad hoc report preparation and management of existing reports
You’ll be working in the Data Quality team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). Our role is to ensure proper controls are in place to improve IB Research Interaction / Activity data quality. Main part of our work is monitoring of database for quality of interactions data, identifying and escalating issues and tracking them to completion on a daily basis.
• advanced Excel skills (experience with VBA would be additional asset)
• university degree or during studies (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background)
• very good communication skills in English - both written and spoken
• strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
• comfortable in adapting and learning systems and tools for processing requirements
• experience in the corporate environment will be an asset
• experience with BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau) would be additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.