IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to develop the next level of applications in Finance? Are you excited by working in an Agile environment? Do you want to play a vital part in the development of our future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to drive change for complex platforms and applications?
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to gather business requirements
• translate business requirements into functional and design documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
• contribute to reduction of all operational and security risks, in line with policies and standards
You will be part of the Finance technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. The teams are global based in Switzerland, UK, Poland, US, APAC and India. The role will be working as a senior business analyst supporting various projects consists of regulatory, operational risk incident (ORI) remediations, new business initiatives (NBI), strategic system migrations and Cloud initiatives.
• solid understanding of Investment Banking and/or Treasury businesses, financial products, trade life cycle events and accounting standards
• experience in Finance Change or Finance Technology as a senior analyst leading complex projects, having a proven track record of delivery
• ideally experience in Finance product/entity controlling for Investment Banking or Treasury business functions
• experience in Agile delivery model using tools including SQL, Databricks, Jupyter Notebook, Data Modelling (Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect), Business Process Modelling (ARIS)
• innovative, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.