Client Data Maintenance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care and client data
You’ll be working in the Client Data Maintenance Team. As a part of the Maintenance Team, you will make sure that the client data that we maintain in the system is up to date and correct. You will run and resolve investigations related to client data quality. You will be in contact with both internal and external clients. You will be also responsible for analyzing negative news in order to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities. Client Data Maintenance is part of KYC department.
– bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Legal or similar
– excellent attention to details
– ability to communicate effectively with all project personnel and other business area contacts
– strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multi-tasking skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.