Tech Internship Program: IT Business Analyst (IB Tech OPS CLM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
We are looking someone like this to:
- Assist in designing strategic solutions for new business initiatives
- identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification in JIRA.
- contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs by being responsible for demand pipeline, define priority items etc.
- manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects. Seek stakeholders signoffs
- assist in running the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all releases of the application.
- build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
- Understand and contribute to the broader Client Lifecycle Management landscape the application resides and operates within
– Support the Client Lifecycle Management IT Delivery Lead in implementing the department's IT strategy and other continuous improvement projects
- Manage communication strategy to stakeholders.
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be Business Analyst working with a global team on fast paced high profile multiyear application rollout, delivering substantial improvement across the Investment Bank for 'Know Your Client (KYC)' and client due diligence activities.
– ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellent writing and communication skills
– an understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Process and Data Modelling
Nice to have:
– knowledge of Financial Products and Electronic Trading platforms
– first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.