Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with facility management services in the built-in environment? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate and contribute to workplace quality? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Provision of comprehensive H&S service according to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 2.09.1997 on OHS service (Journal of laws of 1997, no. 109, item 704 with later amendments) in all UBS branches in Poland
• Actively monitor and audit the standard of Integrated Facility Management (IFM) services on the floor and intervene to deal with any shortcomings identified.
• Regularly audit IFM teams to ensure a combined approach in delivering the services.
• Work with the UBS Environmental team to raise awareness and ensure optimum recycling for site/UBS business area and/or neighborhood.
• Responsible for ensuring that all workplace areas are tidy and meet internal and regulatory fire, environment, health and safety requirements.
• Carry out all office areas checks throughout the day, report faults and findings to the relevant persons/department.
• Maintain high awareness of health and safety among staff through the implementation of innovative technology, communication and organizational solutions in the company.
• Ensure suitable and sufficient provision of first responders (evacuation warden and first aiders at work) are provided as to protect the wellbeing of UBS personnel at all available times
• Ensure that all H&S risk assessments, method statements and WARF (Work Access Request Form) for which it has responsibility/control remain up to date.
• Ensure all H&S inductions, periodical H&S trainings have been undertaken and recorded.
• Operate within the scope of UBS's own Environmental and Energy Management System which is certified to ISO 14001/50001.
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services team in Poland (Wroclaw/Krakow) that manage onsite team of outsourced integrated facilities vendors and technical staff.
• Professional experience in facility management/real estate management area will be the key point
• Exceptional written and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate messages clearly
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
• Professional Health and Safety qualifications (e.g. postgraduate diploma)
• Exceptional planning, organizing and analytical skills
• Environmental and energy management qualifications (e.g. ISO14001/50001 certificates) will be an asset
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.