Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who's worked in the Financial Services sector? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs within? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• Maintain the data within banking systems
• Identify and resolve data quality issues
• Address the concerns of the downstream / upstream stakeholders
• Communicate information effectively in a way that the system owners can understand and do respective amendments accordingly
• support/coordinate new version of system release as well as testing between IT and Business functions;
• manage the deployment of new versions of software into the production landscape, ensuring appropriate quality toll gates have been met for example QA, regression, performance testing
• Project support (technological as well as subject-specific)
You’ll be working in the financial reporting team in Wroclaw and taking part in daily and monthly financial data delivery from European branches to Headquarter. As a Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparation and providing various reports and analysis for multiply stakeholders.
- an university degree in technology, accounting or similar field;
- 3-5 years of work experience in data maintenance and data analysis,
- advanced Excel knowledge including VBA;
- technical experience creating SQL queries; report design with SAP Business Objects would be an asset;
- understanding of accounting rules and principles;
- strong English language skills essential; knowledge of other European languages would be an asset;
- intellectual curiosity, analytical skills, problem solving and critical reasoning;
- enjoy to work with numbers, open to multiply IT tools and applications.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.