Senior AI&NLP Developer (Client Lifecycle Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you both a real AI&NLP geek and a born leader at the same time? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Are you passionate about bringing AI-powered IT systems to life with the latest in digital technology? Do you have experience of leading development teams? Do you take pride in exhibiting delivery excellence? We are looking for someone who would
• Be a team member in CLM working in a specialized pod to help deliver AI technology across the CLM front to back flow
• Be a senior AI developer guiding more junior team members through the intricacies of the ML/DL/NLP modeling and the related concepts
• Collaborate across IB IT partnering with other teams in hybrid model to help deliver digital AI technologies
• Build, lead & expand the IT delivery teams by identifying suitable candidates in particular with digital and AI skills
• Manage project resources, deliverables, allocations, budgets, timelines and provide reporting ensuring all elements of the delivery team are in-line with project plan utilizing ASAP or SDLC methodology (Agile or Waterfall as appropriate)
• Contribute and support to organizational changes and be the change agent
• Bring the drive to adapt to new technologies in and retire obsolete ones
• Collaborate and work with other delivery leads, CTO, Change & release management in IT Organization for successful programs delivery
• Support the production support team to maintain production stability of applications and infrastructure
• Manage and maintain vendor relationship related to IT products and manpower
• Create IT roadmaps for products and applications in the portfolio, report risks and challenge status-quo
IB Tech Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems.
You'll be part of an AI pod focused on automating CLM processes by leveraging AI&NLP SOTA techniques on top of structured, semi-structured & unstructured/text data.
• Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related discipline
• Minimum 10 years of Scrum Team Leadership Experience
• A proven track record in researching and successfully delivering digital AI technology
• 2+ years of post-qualification experience in software development
• Hands-on experience and proven success in developing Deep Learning-based solutions (Dense & Convolutional NNs, RNNs/LSTMs, Transformer-based models, etc.)
• Advanced understanding of Statistics & traditional ML & optimization methods
• Strong background in both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
• Solid Python coding experience in the context of Machine Learning (primarily Python >3.7, familiarity with popular ML/Data Science libraries)
• Proficiency in training large scale models in, at least, one of the following frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
• Excellent knowledge of natural language processing (NLP) techniques in the following areas: Machine Translation, Question Answering, Information/Relation Extraction, NER, Sentiment Analysis, Feature modeling, etc.
• Knowledge of the latest SOTA research papers (NLP domain covering the following is a plus: Transformer, BERT, Google Reformer, etc.)
• Good understanding of algorithms and complexities that could translate into an efficient code
• Demonstrated ability to execute across the entire processing pipeline
• Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle
• Fluency in using Git and GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, understanding of agile methodologies
• Working knowledge of Big Data technologies (hadoop, spark, flink, kafka, etc.) and /or devops tools(Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
• Prior experience in financial services and good command of investments-related topics is a plus
• Ability to plan, design and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• Ability to prioritize against competing demands and deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively with on-site and remote teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.