Information Technology (IT), Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We're looking for IT Quality & Test Engineer to:
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You'll be working in the Product Taxonomy team in Krakow. We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT Quality & Test Engineer you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed, and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• previously held a testing role, for ideally 3-4 years within the finance sector
• experienced in following technologies: Java 1.8, Junit 5, Selenium, Jira, JMeter,Git, Unix/Windows, SQL
• experience in Serenity, Docker, QueryDSL, Azure would be a plus
• proven delivery of performing functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility; and non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability
• able to perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (Production Readiness Verification)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.