Critical Infrastructure Systems Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on complex problems in critical infrastructure? Are you logical, structured and analytical in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational, process and service improvements?
Are you an expert when it comes to platforms like Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management, and LDAP? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We are looking for a Senior Critical Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join our production support organization. In this role you will:
• Support our Directory Services Production Infrastructure as follow the Sun Model.
• Leverage automation and development technologies to execute ooperational stability and maintenance tasks
• Transfer technical requirements into business solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• Perform risk and security self-assessments across our Critical Infrastructure platforms
• Handle complex issues and problem management
• Support Project delivery and other service change management activities
• Govern the Permit to Operate (PTO) for new solution implementations
You will be working in the Critical Infrastructure Services Operations Team in Kraków to provide global support of the Critical Infrastructure Services Infrastructure which spans across all business areas, leverages a diverse set of mission-critical platforms, and provides significant opportunities to gain valuable experience in some of the latest technology platforms. and to support the team in the deployment and management of the environment.
You have 8+ years of technical experience with Critical Infrastructure operations and automation to include:
• Comprehensive knowledge of resilience and recovery strategies in complex organizations
• Solid understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and business continuity principles
• Strong experience with implementing Active Directory disaster recovery solution and recovery management
• Active Directory specialist that is used to handling complex challenges
• Strong experience of ITIL incident and problem management
• Deep understanding of the following Critical Infrastructure Platforms:
o Active Directory Services & DNS
o Group Policy Management
o Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
o Active Directory Federation Services
o Microsoft Identity and entitlement management and provisioning with exposure to:
Microsoft Identity Manager
System Centre Orchestrator
Active Roles and AD Delegation management
o Understanding of PKI and Certificate management
o Oracle Unified Directory Services
o Windows Server 2016
o Red Hat Linux 6,7,8
o Solaris 10
o Windows PowerShell Scripting
o .Net Programming (C#, VB.Net, etc.)
• A strong understanding of System Centre Operations Manager & SPLUNK Monitoring solutions
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V management
• Additional software development and automation expertise would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills in English are essential in order to liaise with senior management, stakeholders and team members
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.