Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a software engineer with broad technical skills and experience in the whole development lifecycle? Are you willing to work autonomously on legacy technologies and platforms and transform them to current standards? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for a software engineer to:
• Maintain and further develop our in-house built engineering tools
• be part of an agile team and flexibly taking over roles in a Scrum or Kanban setup
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• deliver software complying to highest standards regarding design and code quality as well applying industry good practices regarding build, test and deployment automation
You’ll be working in CDIO WMPC IT Foundation, as part of the Technology division in Poland. We provide design, development, testing and reporting tools. This benefits our clients in WMPC technology. As a java software engineer, you’ll play an important role in maintaining and further enhancing these tools.
• Software engineer/developer with skills in Hibernate, Spring (Core, Web, Annotations, AOP, MVC, Security), Eclipse/RCP
• Able to code in Java, shell scripting also desirable
• Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Build environment: Maven (Ant to Maven Build, Profiling, Release plugin)
• Testing: Junit, Power Mock, Selenium
• Platform: Solaris, Linux, able to support Websphere to Tomcat Migration
• DevOps: GitLab CI, Jenkins
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.