Wealth Management Operations Specialist – Client Lifecycle Management
Job Reference #
At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end-to-end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Core Client Lifecycle Management area processes include:
- Setting up new accounts and required accesses in the system in accordance with provided documentation
- Processing updates to client's account such as tax documentation, address amendments,
- Handing management of custodian fees, including but not limited to: fees allocation, managing tariffs on client accounts, charging fees, fund accounting, cash reconciliation
- Handling preparation of bespoke credit documentation for: multi option facilities
- Producing of various general letters of correspondence either requested by clients or required to be sent by legal obligations
- Constantly looking for opportunity to speed up the process /decisions and increase client satisfaction
- Deep understanding of process risk and work to mitigate and reduce risk
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
- Enabling people to make decisions
- Making people more accountable
- Unlocking personal potential
- Involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
- Collaborating across UBS community
Whilst experience helps it is not necessary as provide full training is provided in all of these complex disciplines.
We are looking for
- Curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
- A strong customer focus
- A willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
- A digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
- Practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong English language skills both spoken and written (other European languages would also be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.