Payments & Cash Specialist
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance our client experience, now and for the future? Are you service orientated with high risk awareness? Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team? Are you looking for a role with a global organization?
In Operations we are the experts in how the firm functions. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Put clients first. Build a high level of trust and partnership with our clients.
• Deliver excellence in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Drive the organization forward by working with purpose and passion.
We’re looking for a Payments & Cash Specialist to:
• Execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and compete manner
• Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements and with internal polices and contracts.
• Understand the risks associated with your business and function.
You’ll be working in the Payments Processing team in Wroclaw.: We ensure the timely and correct handling of exceptions and inquiries related to payments from client advisors, financial institutions and other business units within UBS. We deliver outstanding client service to multiple entities of UBS and ensure that the client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the bank to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 06:30 to 19:00 – shift based.
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to work within tight time frames
• The ability to think creatively, flexibly and logically to solve problems
• Fluency in English (German, French or Italian will be a plus)
• Experience working with payments; knowledge of SWIFT would be a strong plus
• An interest in process improvement
• Client service oriented
• Risk aware, transparent and know when to escalate issue
• Motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable
• Keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.