Senior Investment Performance Analyst (Team Lead)
Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Are you an expert in investment performance calculation and analytics? Are you self-motivated and able to empower the team? Do you have smart IT skills and exposure to project work?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- take accountability for our day-to-day business and service delivery
- lead the team and support their development
- act as a subject matter expert in the area of performance measurement and attribution
- contribute to transitions and projects related to performance measurement and attribution systems change
You'll be working in the Kraków based Investment Performance Measurement team in Asset Management. We are in charge of maintaining, calculating and reporting the investment performance results for all institutional mandates and mutual funds of Asset Management globally.
- advanced knowledge of investment performance evaluation – measurement, attribution and appraisal, combined with sound analytical skills
- strong understanding of the whole range of traditional, derivative and alternative investment instruments and their functionality
- experience in supervising the team in the asset management industry
- smart interpersonal and communication skills
- a university or equivalent diploma in Finance, Economics or Science, CFA/CIPM a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.