Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Strategy
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced project manager with a track record of delivering business and operational changes? Do you want to play a key role in driving operational excellence and operating model transformation?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to:
• define the future GWM operating model to support the front staff and create more client time
• drive front support service development and extension
• design the front support organization and future setup
• provide insights on front-to-back process standardization and simplification
• monitor and track operating model transformation
You’ll be working in the Front Support Model (FSM) team within GWM COO in Zurich focusing on defining the target state front support model and organization. As a project manager, you’ll play an important role in driving the changes and shaping the future of GWM. We also provide you opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge of WM business and interactions with the markets.
• at least six years of experience with a leading financial institution
• ideally internal/ external consulting experience focusing on business strategies and operations
• good understanding of wealth management business (preferrable knowledge of front-to-back processes and process optimization experience)
• strong analytical skills of adopting the right data (and/or proxies) and analyses to address business questions and deriving insights
• excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• action oriented; talented at building partnerships and able to collaborate with all levels of stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.