Consultant (Project Manager) - Group Internal Consulting
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy consulting and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• lead the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs
• lead teams across cross functional divisions of the organisation to deliver the project objectives
• manage all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, PMO, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together as well as manage and coach the people working on the project
• set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management
• develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients
• organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making
• introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation
• contribute to MCP (Management Consulting Practice) internal development initiatives
You will be working in the Management Consulting Practice in Krakow or in Wroclaw, a driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The Management Consulting Practice has been established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The Practice is part of UBS's Group Internal Consulting and supports all divisions and functions of the organisation.
• at least 2+ years of project experience working within a consulting firm
• strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills
• the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
• previous experience in leading project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry
• experience in managing staff
• knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BMP)
• obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute
• strong written and verbal communication skills, ease in interacting with colleagues at all levels
• readiness to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
• eagerness to learn and to solve complex problems
• drive and motivation with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
• expertise in building networks and connections
• ability to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
• detail orientation with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.