Compliance & Risk Screening Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have a track record of successfully managing large team in Compliance area? Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to bring out the best in people?
We’re looking for Compliance and Risk Screening Manager to:
• Assume responsibility for Compliance and Risk Screening team of circa 30 FTEs that work on shift pattern
• Represent the team in various local and onshore forums
• Act as SME for Compliance and Risk Screening matters, ensure the team operates based on valid guidelines and procedures
• Support regulatory driven implementations
• Plan strategically to ensure smooth process delivery
• Serve as contact point for compliance-related issues and complaints
• Collaborate with Compliance management team to ensure improvements in hits quality
• Perform monthly risk assessments for shared services locally
• Take ownership for monitoring, controlling and reporting related KPIs and KPCIs
• Support onshore management team in various tasks and meetings
• Perform delegated supervisory functions, approvals and authorizations
• Lead by example, manage and coach team leaders and influence the desired course of actions
• Recruit, select, onboard, train and manage operational staff
• Any other various tasks as may arise
You’ll be working as part of Shared Services, Compliance and Risk Screening Team in Krakow. Team delivers real time sanctions screening activities as first line of defense. We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• 5 – 10 years of management experience with a leading financial institution
• experience and profound knowledge in compliance sanctions screening is a must
• experience in various finance messages (SWIFT, SEPA etc.) and clearing systems is essential
• master`s degree or equivalent in finance, economics or law
• fluent in English both in speaking and writing
• technical experience with coding languages such as SQL, Python or similar would be an asset
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• great team player with a flexible working time approach
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.