Wealth Management Operations Specialist - Securities Area
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end to end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Core Securities area processes include:
- Combining fund settlements, equity settlements, asset transfers, corporate actions, income processing, reconciliations knowledge in one place
- Monitoring and processing transactions, launching investigations, correcting discrepancies,
- Identifying, analyzing, and following exceptions until resolved
- Liaise with portfolio managers legal, traders and operations regarding securities events
- Preparing documentation and notifications to Client Advisors
- Constantly looking for opportunity to speed up the process /decisions and increase client satisfaction
- Deep understanding of process risk and work to mitigate and reduce risk
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
- Enabling people to make decisions
- Making people more accountable
- Unlocking personal potential
- Involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
- Collaborating across UBS community
Whilst experience helps it is not necessary as provide full training is provided in all of these complex disciplines.
We are looking for
- Curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
- A strong customer focus
- A willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
- A digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
- Practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong English language skills both spoken and written (other European languages would also be an asset)
- Securities process knowledge is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.