Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You’ll be working in a Funds Processing team in UBS BSC Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure Client satisfaction is on the highest level.
The team is responsible for:
- Booking trades and transfers
- Settling transactions on various markets
- Verifying subscription/redemption transactions booked by trading desk and settling them with Transfer Agents
- Reconciliation of processed transactions
- Investigation for unsettled trades
Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based.
- University Degree preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
- general knowledge about securities (funds, equities, bonds)
- experience in the securities settlements area [assets transfers, settlement of trades (bond, equities, subscriptions, redemptions), corporate events, income]
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgement for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.