Third Party Risk Management Data and Automation: Business Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you enjoy working together with stakeholders to find effective solutions? Are you interested in driving the efficiency of Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) at UBS?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who brings our technology advances and business needs together.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to capture business requirements for automation projects
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical documentation
- Create functional requirements, scope matrix, process flows, use cases, UAT plans
- Coordinate with developers on the design and testing of solutions
- Possess knowledge for software development lifecycle and agile practices
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and efficiency across TPRM
- Support and follow-up investigation of questions, issues and defects
- Prepare training and guidance to support business stakeholders
Your day to day work will include understanding TPRM data and processes. You will be responsible for performing business analysis for future automation and robotics development projects and working on projects which involve data analysis.
You’ll be working in Kraków as part of the TPRM Governance & Oversight team. Your team members are located in Kraków and other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Visio, MS advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent process mapping, data visualization and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- A strong team-player who takes initiative and with drive to deliver high-quality solutions
- Fluent in English
- A university degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.