Third Party Risk Management: Automation Developer
Business development, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes?
We are looking for a developer who helps us driving the efficiency of Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) at UBS.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data gathering, tabulation, manipulation and visualization
- Process automation through code development
- Root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- Interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
- Performing regular and ad-hoc complex reporting tasks
Your day to day work will include understanding data and processes that exist in our Third Party Risk Management portfolio. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical code development for reports and process automation using a variety of tools such as VBA, Automation Anywhere, Python or Alteryx.
You’ll be working in Kraków as part of the TPRM Governance & Oversight team. Your team members are located in Kraków and other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office especially Access and advanced Excel (writing macros in VBA is a must) and PowerPoint, Tableau data visualization
- Robotics Process Automation knowledge i.e. Automation Anywhere
- Data science knowledge i.e. Alteryx is desired
- Python knowledge is desired
- Excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills incl. the ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- A strong team-player who takes initiative and with drive to deliver high-quality solutions
- Fluent in English
- A university degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.