Third Party Risk Management: Team Head Data & Automation
Business development, Process, project and program management, Quantitative Analysis
Job Reference #
As Head of the TPRM Data & Automation team, you will be key for the transformation of TPRM into a data-driven risk organization.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Drive automation across TPRM to enhance the efficiency of our daily operations and processes
- Oversee end-to-end automation projects – from capturing requirements from our business partners to the implementation and maintenance of complex process workflows
- Manage the team’s overall project portfolio and ensure a smooth pipeline management
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and collaborate globally with a variety of stakeholders (incl. senior stakeholders) both within TPRM function and across divisions
Your day to day work will include understanding processes and tools that exist in our TPRM portfolio. You will be responsible for project management of process automations using a variety of tools such as VBA, Automation Anywhere, Python or Alteryx.
You’ll be working in Kraków as part of the TPRM Governance & Oversight team. Your team members are located in Kraków and other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
- Bachelor degree or international equivalent, Master degree preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years working experience, preferably in a comparable role
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate digital projects in a complex business environment
- Technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office especially Access and advanced Excel (writing macros in VBA is a must) and PowerPoint, Tableau data visualization, robotics process automation knowledge (Automation Anywhere), experience with Alteryx is desired
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - including the ability to document and explain technical items / issues precisely and clearly
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- A strong team-player and motivating, pragmatic driven manager who creates solutions and gets involved in daily operations
- Excellent written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.