Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have experience in IT and an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Do you enjoy talking to all kinds of different people? Would you like to try something new ?
We are looking for someone who answered yes to those questions to help us with the following:
• Perform analytical reviews for 3PISA report;
• Perform data collection, analysis and reporting;
• Liaise with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities;
• Capture and document of Risk & Control Taxonomy requirements;
• Manage relations with stakeholders;
• Act as a mentor for junior colleagues;
• Provide subject matter expertise in Risk Management; lead trainings and awareness presentations.
You’ll be working in Group Sourcing Department in the UBS Pune office in India. You'll take a part in supporting colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Compliance & Operational Risk Controllers and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving the overall risk assessment process and implementing the most effective remediation measures.
• At least 7 years of experience in one of the following areas: IT Audit or IT Security, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Risk and Control Assessments;
• Knowledge of assessing or auditing in the area of Information Security ;
• Understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse significant amounts of information.
• Experience with industry recognized standards for IT security controls and best practices like NIST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT etc.;
• One of the following professional qualifications obtained: CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or ITIL.
• A strong communicator, with spoken and written English ;
• Good team player with analytical ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects;
• Comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team;
• Having risk identification and risk articulation skills
• Able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders;
• Able to show initiative, make logical decisions and stay goal oriented at unclear times.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.