Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate technologist? Can you define the way our infrastructure can support Agile deliverables and Automation Frameworks? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking IT Software Developer in DevOps
We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
• provide SME expertise on software build chains and library management
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards a F2B solution
• design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• we are looking for an engineer who can help us support the current software delivery process and improve it with a transformation to DevOps
You will be working within the Finance IT department in Krakow and working closely with colleagues in London, US, Singapore and Poland including developers, BA’s and testers.
• worked in IB/ Finance Devops implementation teams
• engineering or Programming background and have a strong understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL/Python/Shell)
• hands-on experience on Cloud (Preferably Azure), Helm Charts, Docker, Kubernetes are must
• devOps experience( +4 years) using – GitLab, Nexus, Terraform, Selenium, Cucumber, SonarCube, Fortify, GitHub
• integrate test automation into CI/CD process with strategic tooling
• big data solutions
• reporting layers (Power BI/Tableau)
• HTML5 or web dev related skills
• auto deployment solution eg ubsdeploy / puppet
• experience of migrating monolythic apps into cloud
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.