Who we are looking for:
The Information Security Administrator (ISA) will support business units in their efforts to comply with CIS security policy and required controls. Working with direction from <<the Senior Information Security Officer (Sr. ISO) or Information Security Officer (ISO)>>, the ISA will provide critical support the first line of defense (employees in our business units).
Why this role is important to us:
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
What you will be responsible for:
- Support application owners in the completion and review of Information Security Risk Management Program (ISRMP) assessment process
- Coordinate Critical Tools Reviews, recurring LAN Folder Access Review activities and Application Access and Entitlement Reviews
- Support periodic review of information classification by managers
- Support SVP recertification of restricted access and non-standard authorized approvers
- Monitor information security compliance of business processes
- Coordinate the resolution of problematic access, including segregation of duties violations
- Oversee process to support removal of user access for terminated and transferred employees
- Support process and application owners in the remediation of identified business control failures (including CATS/audit issues)
- Support onboarding of new applications and removing applications from the Access Control Board high risk applications list.
- Actively participate in recurring the weekly SSRP ISO Call and Tollgate Call
- Review and approves user access to selected applications requiring approval
- Perform other security administration duties as assigned
- Act as backup for Information Security Officer or Sr. Information Security Officer (when required)
- Demonstrate a commitment to information security by obtaining additional training and staying current with information security technologies and practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of information security experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- Business concepts including financial, business requirements, compliance and risk management
- Strong analytical, communication, research and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email and collaborative tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
What We Offer:
Employee savings plan;
Premium life insurance package;
VIP medical package;
Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
International operating environment;
Soft skills trainings;
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers