About the job
As a Salesforce developer, you will be working with new solutions build on the Salesforce platform. You will work as a technical expert, capable of both declarative and code based development. You will convert business requirements into high quality Salesforce solutions.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Work on Salesforce developer tasks, specifically in Service & Community Cloud
- Front-end development in Community Cloud
- Contribute to development best practices in Arla Salesforce team
- Configuration of Salesforce products and AppExchange packages
- Work in Agile development team setup
- Participate in distributed global team
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders on feature delivery
Who are you?
You are technology interested – keen to grow skill set within Salesforce platform. Moreover, you are motivated by adding business value via technology as independent specialist.
Furthermore you have:
- Experience with custom application development in Salesforce ecosystem – as well as declarative methods for delivering Salesforce functionality
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform, specifically Service and community Clouds; certification not essential but additional advantage
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of larger salesforce eco-system – including integrations
- Salesforce developer experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform
- Salesforce.com Certifications - nice to have
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Front-end developer experience is an asset
- Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business