“You will join one of the currently largest Agile Release Train as a solution consultant. We are working very close to the business in Arla in combined scrum teams where business needs and IT solutions are matched to provide the greatest value to Arla. We are a multi-national, multi-functional and very dedicated team working according to the agile SAFe framework.” says Release Train Engineer Palle Klærke.
About the job
You will as a senior solution consultant join a scrum team in our Marketing-Innovation-Communication-Sustainability (MICS) release train currently consisting of seven scrum teams.
You will work very close to the business in Arla leading the path to transform the way we are working.
- Work close to business and developers transforming business needs into digital solutions
- Drive the team in building new IT solutions and new ways of working in the business
- Ensure a good user experience by coherent and easy to use solutions
- Ensure good quality solutions that meet user needs
Who are you?
You are an experienced solution consultant, developer or architect that is ready take the next step and join a highly agile release train building the future of Arla. You have previous experience in a similar role and you have a proven track record of succeeding being part of delivering digital solutions. As we are working agile not only on team level but also on program level, you need to have experience with the agile culture and mindset. You are a team player with excellent communication skills (also in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with others.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Work with complex tasks and be able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner
- Combine a strong overview of the solution(s) with a deep understanding of all critical parts of the solution(s), both from a technical point of view and from a business process point of view
- In a development context, estimate the development part of Features and Stories with high quality
- Be a role model for how solution consultants work/behave and train/guide less experienced colleagues
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business and IT stakeholders across most organisational levels. Convert complex technical contents into easy understood messages.
- Act as a trusted advisor for business stakeholders and users to ensure that Arla gets maximum value from the use of the solution(s)
- Identify and drive improvement to the way Arla IT works
You have a developer background or other relevant experience in working with IT solutions, and you have experience working in agile teams, preferably using SAFe.. You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects and key stakeholders. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
We expect education at Bachelor or Master level within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar. Alternatively, solid work experience with relevant business processes. 5+ years of relevant experience.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focus on bringing the most value to the business in an agile setup. We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to be part of our journey and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply as soon as possible and no later than 08.10.2021.
For additional information, please call Senior IT Manager Palle Klærke on +45 9131 4603.
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create the future of dairy. We push each other to keep our cooperative at the forefront of the dairy industry, so we can create Good Growth and bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?