Interested in Treasury Back Office Senior Accountant/Expert position? If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of Treasury Back Office processes and you want to develop your expertise in Cash Management area, you are the one we are looking for!
- Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation and settlement
- Performing accounting activities, monthly mark-to-market valuations and reconciliation
- Daily preparation of cash flow reporting and forecasting including short-term liquidity management
- Preparation of FX exposure report, FX dashboards and debt analysis
- Monthly reporting to Danish National Bank
- Taking lead for resolving operational issues within Cash Management department
- Driving improvements in Cash Management and actively contribute to delivery of GSS strategic objectives
- Leading projects within Treasury Back Office area
- Managing technical changes and implementing enhancements in SAP Treasury in cooperation with IT department
- Performing regression tests and all other tests related to Cash Management projects
- Close cooperation with InHouseCash, Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams in external banks
- Minimum 5 year experience within Treasury, Finance or Accounting (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or international company)
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Very good understanding of financial instruments
- Experience in working with Treasury Management systems, preferably SAP TRM would be an asset
- University degree (preferably accounting or finance) and/or Banking School B.Sc. level or higher
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an asset
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under time pressure (deadlines)
- Fluency in English
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?