About the job
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Analytics Powerhouse train, program that drives all new development regarding data, from reporting & analytics to data management, for the global Arla Foods.
Working with our teams, you will be able to use your talent for solving complex issues and enabling the team to create the highest possible value. With us, you can understand the big picture as well as ensure the details are also in place.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Enabling team to deliver the value, with focus on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process,
- Management of product release, testing and high-quality products,
- Close collaboration with product owners and release train engineer to ensure seamless delivery,
- Management of stakeholders and creating strong relations with our customer,
- Driving the team in building new IT solutions and new ways of working in the business,
- Ensuring transparency of team activities, progress and challenges,
- Implementation of agile principles and best practices for the team,
- Coaching of team members.
Who are you?
You are a result-oriented and focused on achieving goals person and can ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skill and thrive on engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. You have a strong IT knowledge/mindset and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Master’s degree in either IT or business orientated field,
- At least 3 - 5 years in a scrum master role in a multicultural/global organization,
- Experience in managing analytics, reporting and or data orientated projects,
- Track record of prior delivery in analytics is highly desirable,
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results,
- Good general IT understanding,
- You speak and write English effortlessly,
- Experience as either a software or IT developer would be an advantage.