Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our Shared Service Center in Wrocław is looking for Order Fulfillment Agent to join the newly created Order Fulfillment Command Center Team.
The person in this position will join the Order Fulfilment team and be responsible for performing standard order management activities and monitoring the order-to-delivery execution within the EMEA region, providing answers to related inquiries, and alerting in case of risks and issues.
The Order Fulfillment Agent maintains responsibility for receiving and processing BD customers’ orders, checking their delivery status, resolving issues in cooperation with partners, and monitoring and securing end-to-end supply chain process from order receipt to customer delivery.
We expect from our future employee:
- Proficient English and basic knowledge of second European language (Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian)
- Bachelor or Master degree preferred but not required
- At least 1-year experience in customer-facing organization
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy in following the process
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Willingness to learn and openness to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Proactive approach and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, like MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP/ other ERP systems – Supply Chain module knowledge will be a plus
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/