At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating the Director calendar/agenda by planning/confirming appointments with both internal and external parties
- Managing meeting logistics, including agenda distribution, facilities, food & beverages, video-conference and travel arrangements
- Preparing meetings documentation and when relevant take the meeting’s minutes/follow-up on the planned actions
- Managing travel and accommodation arrangements for Director FSS
- Preparing expense claims
- Preparing for visits of internal and external visitors
- Screening and handling mail and e-mails to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Collecting and/or (independently) supplementing relevant information needed for adequate handling of communications
- Processing various forms of correspondence; preparing background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Organizing and managing files
- Typing, editing and proofreading documents
- Assisting with preparation of presentation materials
- Preparing and distributing (standard) reports and documents
- General administration tasks/ad hoc requests.
- Monitoring, records and reports expenditures on a regular basis
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have relevant experience in Personal/Executive Assistant role
- You are well organized and able to work under time pressure
- Your English and Polish are on a very good level
- You have excellent MS PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer