About the job
As a TA Manager you will head up the group of TA Specialists and will be responsible for providing highly effective and efficient recruitment service through a robust resourcing process introducing quality candidates into the business, providing an amazing candidate experience as well as providing high standard of service to hiring managers. Reporting directly to Head of HR Operations, you will define the resourcing strategy and develop the external brand position. The strategy element is critical to the continued success of the business.
Your tasks would include:
- Leading and developing the whole Talent Acquisition team, ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team, setting priorities for the team, managing day- to- day objectives and project.
- Overseeing and being responsible for full-cycle recruitment process (source, screen and select candidates) for a wide range of positions in Poland and other core countries
- Providing best in class service to hiring managers, reviewing feedback from candidates and hiring managers, creating improvement plans to the recruitment strategy
- Providing post recruitment analysis, recommendations for improved talent attraction methods and presenting stats/ facts.
- Developing and implementing recruiting plans and activities to support recruiting needs in the SSC.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with hiring managers, HRBPs to fully understand and fulfil their recruitment requirements, ensuring that they are updated throughout the entire process.
- Developing and implementing the local recruitment strategy and align it with global recruitment and broader SSC strategies.
- Providing insights on new ways to attract candidates and ensure we provide candidate satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all candidates receive a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, ensuring candidates are well informed and looked after at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Participating in relevant onboarding activities in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders
- Developing innovative and cost effective attraction and sourcing solutions.
- Designing, managing and optimising social media recruitment campaigns.
- Developing and implementing the local employer branding strategy and ensuring it fits within the global standards as well as broader SSC strategies.
- Maximising Arla brand awareness and attraction and creating a robust recruitment strategy for the whole business.
- Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure our employer brand is relevant and promoted both internally and externally at every opportunity in recruitment (careers fairs and other identified recruitment fairs).
- Managing budget for own area of responsibility.
- Managing the Preferred Supplier List, building positive relationship with agencies and media suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years’ of recruiting experience, ideally delivering end- to end recruitment cycle including the attraction, search and selection process within SSC or consulting business.
- Preferably 2 years’ of leadership experience
- Experience of specialist resourcing including attraction design, delivery and employer brand positioning
- Proven record of taking initiative to continually improve and develop innovative recruitment solutions
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and high commitment
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of the team