Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an O2C Expert, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join our Order to Cash Department and became a part of one of four experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders.
Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted, we gain experience within international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of accounting processes and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Being O2C expert you will be designing new solutions and improving accounts receivables processes to achieve business goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate improvements in process and technology to support O2C Business Strategy
- Drive process standardization, harmonization and automation in order to achieve efficiencies
- Manage cross – functional projects
- Continuously improve service delivery through powerful analytics, insight and by being aware of trends in the O2C area
- Drive further process development by implementing new technical solution to secure operational risk
- Work closely with O2C leadership team to develop new reports that support value creation for SSC business partners
- Perform Unit and Integration test of new solutions, validate business cases and support operational teams in all phases of the change process
Who are you?
If you are open minded , ready for new challenges, creatively find new tools and way of working, know how to plan and have things done across different teams and functions, able to resolve issues under time pressure and independently make decisions, you are ready for this position.
- BA or MA in finance, accounting or similar
- 4+ years relevant work experience in accountancy
- Sound knowledge of SAP FI, SAP AR
- Deep understanding of O2C processes
- Translate requirements and technical needs from business to application consultants
- Project management skills
- VBA programming skills will be an advantage
- Power BI sills will be an advantage
- SAP 4 Hana knowledge will be an advantage
What do we offer?
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, joining us is a truly unique opportunity to define, decide and bring to life your ideas and improvements around accounts receivables process by collaboration across different functions, cultures and borders.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing