MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Procurement Sourcing Executive responsible for M&S category you will perform bidding processes in the area of Commercial, Communication and External Affairs, working closely with business stakeholders and global category managers. You will conduct market research activities, issue Requests for Proposals, analyze received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection as well as negotiate and prepare relevant contracts.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Procurement experience in area of sourcing activities, supplier management and contract negotiation (preferably in Marketing and Sales category)
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or Marketing & Sales fields of study
• Very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive approach and ability to work independently
• Experience in working in multinational/global team
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel
• Excellent command of English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card
• 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility to extend collobaration
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers
• Proceeding with the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• Liaising with the PMI Procurement Centers worldwide to maintain and update local master data regarding regional/global frame contracts to be used
• Maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications
• Supplier relationship management
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.