CEE Retail is a challenging and dynamic environment where one finds all aspects of running an end-to-end Retail business. We are among the leading Fuel Retailer brands within the non-national Oil Companies, and Shell is steadily scoring high on the Brand share of preference metrics as well in the competitive landscape. This is due to our excellent network and attractive customer offer which is being delivered through our business partners: both retailers and dealers. In the changing Retail landscape that is getting more and more competitive every year, CEE Retail is committed to deliver on the expectations of our customers, shareholders and people.
Main responsibilities in this position are the following:
Support the Requisition-to-Pay process from a business perspective, which is about:
- creating requisitions on behalf of the business and chasing the business
- managing invoices from vendors of Retail Sales and Operations, Creation of Service Entry Sheets to record purchased Goods and Services, reach out to vendors in case of invoice issues (service, amount stated etc.)
- to perform a swift approval process in order to have all invoices paid in time
- monitoring and increasing Purchase Order amounts, gaining business approvals, liaising with Operations team
- supporting in creation of Outline Agreement (contracts in SAP) in line with inputs from the Retail Sales & Ops organization.
Strong cooperation with colleagues from the Onshore Sales & Operations team and stakeholders from the offshore business operations centers in order to use best practices and align processes.
Support Deal Making administrative activities for Retail Sales & Ops and other functions in daily operations:
- prepare contract templates for Retailer and Dealer partners
- arrange Contract signature workflow (primarily in electronic format, such as DocuSign)
- Manage preparation of Power of Attorney documents in line with requirements from Retail Sales & Ops and distributing them to the Site operator business partners
- Fluency in speaking and writing of Bulgarian + Russian languages
- Strong priority setting to balance regular day-to-day processes with important ad-hoc requests
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Russian and Bulgarian and good English is a prerequisite
- Analytical skills
- Experience in SAP would be an asset
- Retail Business Support Analyst should be: result oriented, problem solver, self-starter and process thinker
- Possess a strong customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the customer’s needs
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement behaviors and techniques to implement solutions
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, across several levels, including customers and service providers within the business-Proven records of very strong accountability