MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation, ideally available for 30-40 hours weekly
• Candidates a with good level of written and oral English
• Creative individuals with strong computer skills, especially Excel
• Someone with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strongly motivated person who is passionate about development and learning
• Other assets include knowledge of SAP and good ability to prioritize one’s tasks
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all Polish PMI entities
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Preparing and managing employee files and other HR documents
• Ensuring accurate documentation flow as per company processes
• Answering employees queries about HR related issues
• Making data entries to HR databases
• Creating timely reports and trackers
• Designing and updating work instructions
• Participating in and contributing to improvement projects & initiatives to enable greater efficiency and accuracy
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.