Junior Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Would you enjoy working in a diverse environment and strive for impact in the area of Chief Investment Office (CIO) for Global Wealth Management Clients? CIO includes a team of investment professionals around the world focused on providing investment strategy, planning, and asset allocation guidance to wealth management clients. CIO also brings together product experts in areas such as Wealth Planning, Portfolio Management, and Investment Funds. We look for someone to support us in:
• preparing meaningful data analysis (Excel, Access, Business Object) to support reviews across the CIO organization
• performing controls and assessments and maintaining data in dedicated tools
• preparing concise, transparent and meaningful Senior Management Information, mostly in PowerPoint
• we need you to support our Business Manager in the planning and managing of our sector
You’ll be working in the multi-functional team for the CIO Business Risk Organization (BRO) team in Wroclaw. Apart from our core mandate to provide risk management support for CIO, BRO are mainly responsible for control performance and risk governance at various levels within CIO. We are striving to continuously provide best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, which enables CIO to deliver on our client promise / value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• university degree or last year student
• preferably professional experience in similar positions
• a talent for data visualization
• very good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint (Access - nice to have)
• strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• a real team-player who enjoys working in a team together with colleagues with complementary skills
• eager to learn and highly motivated
• interested in the development and maintenance of efficient processes
• able to translate best practices into solutions and overcome obstacles
• very good written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.